Board index Sneaky Ninja Sneaky Ninja Beta Feedback Player animations being a little glitchy

Player animations being a little glitchy

The place to let us know what you love and what you hate about the beta!

Post Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:58 pm
Cloo Grasshopper

Hey there, me again. Seems like I attract a lot of bugs, huh? Anyway, I was caught and got hit down to one heart but escaped. Afterwards, any time I climbed on ivy (I like ivy shh) or readied the katana, everything was a bit jittery. The hands flailed about on the ivy, and the light of the katana flashed a lot. Kinda weird. Really enjoying the game though! I'll continue to find bugs, I'm certain of that. I'll let you know about anything significant!
-M.E.

StarfallSully User avatar
Ninja Grandmaster

Welcome back, bug hunter! This is an interesting one -- I had seen the previous bug before, but I haven't seen this one and I can't make it happen on my end. Do you remember any unusual details about how you got hurt that might be related to this? No worries if you can't, stuff like this tends to be very tricky to figure out. Definitely let me know if you find anything else too!

Cloo Grasshopper

I don't remember anything particularly unusual about getting hurt. It happened quickly and I don't know how I could try to replicate it. It might've had something to do with stepping on a mushroom at the same time as being hurt, but that's a guess. I guess I should start recording my gameplay, huh?
-M.E.

StarfallSully User avatar
Ninja Grandmaster

Recording gameplay is VERY useful, but also pretty inconvenient so I make no demands... But it's very much appreciated if you choose to do it. :) I'll investigate the mushrooms and see if I can find anything. Thanks!

Return to Sneaky Ninja Beta Feedback